PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Active Directory Auditing and Security
Meet Active Directory security and compliance requirements by auditing and rolling back changes in real time while enforcing entitlements.
Why Organizations Need Active Directory Security Auditing and Recovery
Keeping up with changes to Active Directory is an extremely time-consuming and complex process. Delays in discovering and addressing changes can cause business disruptions, as well as security and compliance issues. When you add Microsoft Exchange, File Systems, SQL and even non-Windows platforms like NetApp to the mix, understanding the “who, what, when and where” behind changes to the infrastructure is even more complicated.
To effectively protect your business, you must be able to understand changes to complex Windows infrastructures, roll them back if necessary, and establish the right entitlements in the first place.
Benefits of Active Directory Security Auditing and Recovery
A solution should centralize real-time change auditing for Active Directory; provide the ability to restore Active Directory objects or attributes; and help establish and enforce entitlements across the Windows infrastructure. The solution should also be extensible to File Systems, Exchange, SQL, and NetApp to simplify and centralize auditing. This mitigates the risk of unwanted changes and helps IT and security teams better understand user activity to meet compliance requirements. Critical capabilities include:
- Auditing the who, what, where, and when of changes – and delivering alerts – for real-time visibility to address potential compliance concerns
- Providing rollback and restore of any Active Directory changes or deletions, plus backup and restore of Group Policy, protecting the business from downtime
- Delivering entitlement reporting, ensuring that users have access to the resources – and only those resources – they need to do their jobs
- Centralizing distributed audit data and extending throughout the infrastructure, exceeding native tool capabilities while offering a unified view of changes across Exchange, Windows File Servers, SQL, and NetApp environments
Fast and Secure Active Directory Security Auditing and Recovery
Part of the BeyondTrust PowerBroker Auditing & Security Suite, PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory provides centralized real-time change auditing for Active Directory, and the ability to restore Active Directory objects or attributes. PowerBroker Management Suite helps establish and enforce entitlements across the Windows infrastructure and centralizes auditing for File Servers, Exchange, SQL and NetApp. With simpler administration, IT organizations can mitigate the risks of unwanted changes and better understand user activity to meet compliance requirements. PowerBroker Management Suite will enable you to:
- Centralize real time change auditing by tracking the “who, what, where and when” of all changes in Active Directory, allowing visibility into potential compliance violations
- Meet PCI, SOX, HIPAA, and other compliance requirements by auditing and alerting on Active Directory configuration and GPO changes in real time
- Provide continuous object backup and recovery to minimize the risk of business disruptions, enabling instant roll back of unwanted changes
- Audit, alert, and report on all key share, file and folder changes, as well as on NetApp files and folders