BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions help enable NIST's seven core tenets of zero trust by working relentlessly to identify and secure every privileged user (human, non-human, employee, vendor), asset, and session across your digital estate. Control the who, what, when, why, and where of access.
Implement zero trust security controls to reduce your attack surface, minimize threat windows, and improve protection against ransomware, malware, advanced persistent threats, insider threats, and more.
1. Inventories all privileged assets to eliminate blind spots, spotlight shadow IT, and control access points for separation of control and data planes.
2. Applies least privilege controls for every identity, account, and secret—human, application, machine, employee, vendor, etc.
3. Enforces adaptive and just-in-time access controls based on context in real-time.
4. Implements segmentation and microsegmentation to isolate assets, resources, and users to prevent lateral movement.
5. Enforces credential security best practices for all privileged password types—whether for humans, machines, employees, or vendors.
6. Secures remote access with granular least privilege and adaptive capabilities well beyond that of VPNs, RDP, SSH, HTTPS, and other commonly used technologies.
7. Proxies access to control planes (cloud, virtual, DevOps) and critical applications by enforcing network segmentation.
8. Monitors, manages, and audits every privileged session that touches the enterprise for appropriate user behavior.
9. Simplifies secure management of identities and zero trust implementation enterprise-wide by extending Microsoft AD authentication, SSO, & Group Policy Configuration Management to Unix/Linux.
BeyondTrust Password Safe is a privileged credential management solution that discovers, onboards, and manages all privileged credentials (human, application, and machine), consistently enforcing password security best practices.
BeyondTrust Privilege Management for Windows & Mac and Privilege Management for Unix & Linux products combine least privilege management and application control to minimize the endpoint attack surface and eliminate unwanted lateral movement. Protect Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux systems, network devices, IoT, ICS systems, and virtual machines from known and unknown threats.
A central component of zero trust involves segmenting access and isolating various assets, resources, and users to restrict lateral movement potential.
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access:
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access also extends PAM best practices to vendor and internal remote privileged access. The solution provides the granular, least privilege controls that are impractical with VPNs and many other commonly used remote access technologies.
BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions provided session monitoring and management over every privileged session: human, machine, employee, or vendor.
BeyondTrust Cloud Privilege Broker centralizes visualization of entitlements and permissions across Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and other platforms.
"The majority of the systems within the buildings being accessed are not traditional IT systems. They are building control systems, like smart elevators, surveillance systems and HVAC units where it is not possible to install antivirus software. We recognize that privileged access management is one of the most of important tenets of a modern cybersecurity program and a must-have for a zero trust architecture and robust BYOD security framework.”
Curtis Jack, Manager of Technical Engineering, Oxford Properties Group