- BeyondTrust surpassed 20% YoY growth in new bookings, adding new customers and expanding solutions with existing customers
- Company continued product innovation, introducing new and expanded cloud solutions
Atlanta, GA – January 28, 2021 - BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), demonstrated continued momentum in 2020 through new customer acquisition, growth of its cloud portfolio, and product innovation. In 2020, BeyondTrust grew new bookings by greater than 20%, adding more than 1,550 new customers and expanding implementations with more than 4,400 existing customers.
Key 2020 highlights for BeyondTrust include:
- Growing more than 20% YoY in new bookings
- Acquiring more than 1,550 new customers and expanded BeyondTrust solutions with more than 4,400 customers
- Increasing new Cloud bookings by approximately 279% YoY, and introducing new cloud solutions for securing privileged passwords and removing excessive privileges
- Renewing more than 90% of customers, and achieving an industry-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 44 and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) score of more than 94%
- Being named a PAM Market leader by Gartner, Forrester, and KuppingerCole
BeyondTrust also continued its innovation leadership in 2020, introducing new cloud solutions and advanced capabilities across its portfolio:
- Password Safe Cloud and Password Safe 7.1 – The full functionality of the leading credential management solution is now available in the cloud, including new credential security capabilities, such as team passwords, which enables organizations to secure shared credentials.
- Privilege Management for Windows and Mac Cloud – New cloud deployment makes it even easier for organizations to deploy and immediately apply least privilege best practices to endpoints.
- DevOps Secrets Safe 20.4 – Extended functionality for securely managing cloud infrastructure, including a new built-in time-based one-time password (TOTP) capability.
- Privileged Remote Access 20.1 and 20.2 – Offered significant enhancements to automation, usability, and reporting for improved workflows and user experience.
- Remote Support 20.1 – Enhanced service desk efficiency and automation, including new “Bring Your Own Chatbot” integration and one-click Chrome co-browsing.
- New integrations, including Password Safe Integration with SailPoint Predictive Identity Platform, BeyondTrust Privilege Management for Windows with Password Safe, and Remote Support Integration for ServiceNow CSM
In 2020, BeyondTrust was proud to be recognized for its product and market leadership:
Throughout the year, BeyondTrust continued to grow its talented team, adding approximately 225 new employees globally. Despite the challenges of 2020, BeyondTrust remained committed to creating an exceptional employee experience. In addition to the company receiving the WomenTech “Diversity in Tech Employer Award,” a number of individuals received recognition, including:
- Matt Dircks, CEO, named Winner, E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year, Southeast Region
- Janine Seebeck, COO/CFO, named as one of Top 25 Women in PE-Backed Software Companies
- Liz Shulof, CMO, named in the Top 100 Women in Cybersecurity 2020
- Dee Dee Acquista, Senior Vice President, Channels named to CRN Power 100 List
- Jodie Sutton, Director of Channel Marketing and Allie Stevens, Sr. Marketing Manager Americas, named to CRN Women of the Channel
- Angela Duggan, Director of User Experience, named a finalist for the WomenTech Disability Inclusion Award
- Paige Hansen, Channel Account Manager, named to CRN 100 People You Don’t Know But Should! List
- Astrid Kechichian, Sr. Marketing Manager EMEIA, named as Catalyst Awards PAM Vendor 2020
In addition, Morey Haber, BeyondTrust CIO and CTO, released the second edition of Privileged Attack Vectors: Building Effective Cyber-Defense Strategies to Protect Organizations as well as the final book in the attack vectors series, Identity Attack Vectors: Implementing an Effective Identity and Access Management Solution. In December, Morey was elected to the Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Executive Advisory Board.
In Q1 2020, the global pandemic saw many organizations scrambling to enable remote access for the vastly expanded group of remote employees and vendors without sacrificing security. BeyondTrust offered free Secure Remote Access solutions to help companies support expanded remote workforce, and was proud that our solutions helped organizations such as Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital manage the transition. According to Susan Flanagan, Senior Manager of IT Service Delivery, “We have been able to meet the demands of supporting home equipment and getting people ready to work so they can continue essential operations for a health care system while building out capacity for surge patients, all while keeping our backbone operational staff safe at home. We would not have been able to accomplish this without BeyondTrust.” We further appreciate the recognition by Germany’s F.A.Z. Institute and Institute for Management and Economic Research as “Heroes in the Crisis” Initiative.
“BeyondTrust had a year of phenomenal success, despite the uncertainties and challenges of 2020. We added a substantial number of new customers, while expanding solutions with existing customers, and made significant strides in our acceleration to cloud. Our proven ability to innovate and grow at scale positions us well as we look forward to navigating continued global challenges in the coming year,” says Matt Dircks, CEO. “Our Universal Privilege Management approach continues to resonate with both the market and our customers, who are at the center of everything we do. I am especially proud of the continued commitment at all levels of the company to driving an exceptional employee culture based on teamwork, humility, and passion.”
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Connect Marketing for BeyondTrust
P: (801) 373-7888