Last month, BeyondTrust hosted its 2020 Americas Partner Summit in Sonoma, California. More than 100 technology and channel partners (global system integrators, value added resellers, managed service providers, etc.) joined the BeyondTrust Executive Leadership Team and a diverse, cross-functional array of BeyondTrust team members at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for three days packed with content, networking, and, of course, a little fun.
BeyondTrust CEO, Matt Dircks welcomed everyone with gratitude for taking the time to travel and spend a few days with us to deepen their connection with BeyondTrust. We kicked the event off with some Sonoma specialties: a champagne sabering, wine tastings, and a wine blending activity. Partners enjoyed getting to cork, seal with wax, and label their own unique blend of Sonoma Valley wine alongside their BeyondTrust counterparts.
The networking did not stop there. On day two, partners benefited from a mix of technical insight and practical sessions. There were keynotes from CEO Matt Dircks, CPO Dan DeRosa on product roadmap, and CISO & CTO Morey Haber on the BeyondTrust 2020 vision.
Our partners also learned about how BeyondTrust’s new Universal Privilege Management model secures privileges across every user, session, and endpoint to drastically condense threat windows (such as with just-in-time access) and reduce the attack surface.
Other sessions included our go-to-market strategy, individual product highlights—such as our new DevOps Secrets Safe, and live product demos also kept our partners engaged and asking questions throughout the day.
3 key takeaways for attendees were:
1. The need for Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions is growing. It’s the #1 CISO priority, making the market opportunity substantial.
2. BeyondTrust is recognized as the technology leader with a best-in-class PAM solution portfolio. And we have 20,000+ highly satisfied customers to prove it.
3. BeyondTrust is ALL IN for partner success in 2020. Our global team is committed to enabling and supporting out partners to put them in a position to consistently win.
The Partner Promise
Last year’s Partner Summits marked a pivotal point in BeyondTrust’s evolution from a “partner-friendly” company into a “partner-first” cybersecurity enterprise. This means BeyondTrust invests robustly in our partners. Your success is our success. The progress and outcomes we’ve all achieved together over the past year have been remarkable!
In 2020, one of our key organizational priorities is again ensuring BeyondTrust is laser-focused on being the best vendor to partner with in the industry. We are working diligently with our partners to ensure mutual success through 2020 and beyond.
BeyondTrust 2019 Americas Partner Award Winners
Each year we recognize our partners for their hard work and dedication to BeyondTrust with a spectacular gala awards dinner. Last month, the Americas Partner awards ceremony was accompanied by fine wine and olive oil tastings, and the sweet sounds of Spinphony, an electric string quartet accompanied by an amazing DJ.
At the gala, we recognized the following exceptional partners who contributed the most to BeyondTrust in 2019:
- Partner of the Year, Americas – Optiv
- Technology Alliance Partner of the Year, Americas – SailPoint
- System Integrator of the Year, Americas – Deloitte
- Implementation Partner of the Year, Americas – XMS
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year, North America – Swish Data
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Canada – GoSecure
- Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Latin America – Seguridad Informatica
- Implementation Engineer of the Year, Americas – Michael Fleming
We reluctantly left beautiful Sonoma with a collective feeling of accomplishment from 2019 and enthusiasm to work together in 2020. The message has been received by our partner community: BeyondTrust is in a rapidly expanding market, with great products and customers, tremendous people, and outstanding partners, poising us for even more success in 2020. Our Universal Privilege Management model is catapulting us into the future. It’s OUR time!
The 2020 Partner Summits are happening all over the world and offer a chance for us to motivate, excite, inform, and equip partners to drive bigger pipelines and close more business.
If you’d like to learn more about the BeyondTrust Partner Program, please visit our partner page.