BeyondTrust is thrilled to share that we have been recognized as a ‘Customers’ Choice’ in the December 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market. This recognition is based on reviews by BeyondTrust customers, which are hosted on the Gartner Peer Insights platform, and indicates a high customer satisfaction for BeyondTrust’s products based on user experience, product capabilities, and service and support relative to the market.
BeyondTrust was evaluated and awarded the Customers’ Choice recognition as a result of a high ratings average attributed by our customers. Over the course of the 18-month review period, 278 BeyondTrust customers sized with more than $50m annual revenue shared their insights about BeyondTrust on the Gartner Peer Insights platform. Among our top-performing evaluation categories are our product capabilities, which were awarded a 4.5 rating (based on reviews of 276 customers as of October 2022); sales experience, receiving a 4.5 based on the feedback of 213 customers; deployment experience was awarded 4.5 by 258 customers, and support experience received a 4.6 from 276 customers.
Let’s take a look at what these findings mean for BeyondTrust and our customers.
What is Gartner Peer Insights?
Gartner Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 350,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Privileged Access Management considers the number of reviews and the overall user ratings by verified end-user professionals. To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
What is the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ Customers’ Choice for PAM recognition based on?
Gartner Peer Insights offers the Customers’ Choice distinction to recognize vendors who meet or exceed the market average for both overall experience and user interest and adoption.
Gartner’s “Voice of the Customer” is categorized into four quadrants. The X-axis score represents user interest and adoption and is determined based on three factors: review volume; user willingness to recommend; and review market coverage across industry, company size, and deployment region. The Y-axis represents overall experience and is determined by calculating the overall rating average and two sub-rating averages: ‘Capabilities’ (Product Capabilities for software markets; Service Capabilities for service markets) and ‘Support/Delivery’ (Service & Support for software markets; Delivery & Execution for service markets).
These factors help distinguish the vendors that generated above average Overall Experience scores within large sample sizes and diverse coverage. High willingness to recommend, for example, is an overall measure of users’ interest and enthusiasm based on their experience with the vendor.
The Upper-right quadrant (Customers’ Choice) recognizes vendors who meet or exceed both the market average Overall Experience and the market average User Interest and Adoption score through Customers’ Choice distinction.
What does this rating say about BeyondTrust’s PAM solutions?
This is a good indicator for satisfaction with the vendor’s products in this market. Product selection processes that value mainstream adoption and broad coverage would find vendors in this quadrant a likely fit. Processes that prioritize specialized, verticalized, customized or novel solutions should also consider other quadrants when formulating a shortlist.
What does a Gartner ‘Voice of the Customer’ ‘Customers’ Choice’ rating mean to BeyondTrust?
Customer feedback plays a pivotal role in how we develop, shape, prioritize, and launch our solutions and release new capabilities. Every day, BeyondTrust team members listen and work closely with our customers and partners so we can continue to address their needs and help them better focus on, and achieve, their missions. BeyondTrust’s Customer Advisory Board, and events like Go Beyond (our annual customer and partner conference), are also highly valuable in helping us understand what’s most important to our customers and prospects.
What Are BeyondTrust Customers Saying about BeyondTrust?
Here are some recent excerpts from a few of the 278 BeyondTrust customers who have shared their insights about BeyondTrust on the Gartner Peer Insights platform in the last 18 months:
- "BeyondTrust is the Cadillac of least privilege. The products and features they offer are top of the game." CEO – read review here
- “We implemented BeyondTrust within the past year and so far it has done exactly what we needed it to do. The implementation was relatively simple, ability to set up accounts for vendors and users in the platform was easy as well. The interface is intuitive and not too busy and support was quick to respond during the initial setup and any time we've needed assistance since then as well.” CIO, Electric and Gas Utilities – read review here
- "Our experience with BeyondTrust has been outstanding, the teams are closely aligned, providing quick resolution to outlier issues." Infrastructure and Operations – read review here
- "BeyondTrust, The Best Enterprise Privilege Management Product Out There." Sr. Security Specialist, Banking – read review here
- "Excellent Software That Makes People's Life Easy." Security Analyst, Telecommunication – read review here
About BeyondTrust PAM Solutions
The BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) portfolio is an integrated solution set that provides visibility and control over the entire universe of privileges—identities, endpoints, and sessions. BeyondTrust delivers what industry experts consider to be the complete spectrum of privileged access management solutions. Our extensible, centrally managed platform allows you to roll out a complete set of PAM capabilities at once, or phase in capabilities over time at your own pace.
The BeyondTrust platform is comprised of the following four solutions:
- Privileged Password Management solutions enable automated discovery and onboarding of all privileged accounts, secure access to privileged credentials and secrets, and auditing of all privileged activities.
- Secure Remote Access solutions enable organizations to apply least privilege and robust audit controls to all remote access required by employees, vendors, and service desks.
- Endpoint Privilege Management solutions combine privilege management and application control to efficiently manage admin rights on Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux, and network devices, without hindering productivity.
- Cloud Security Management solutions help organizations pinpoint and mitigate risks associated with cloud access permissions and entitlements across multicloud environments.
To learn more about BeyondTrust’s innovative portfolio of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions, click here, and for more information about our Peer Insights recognition, visit https://www.beyondtrust.com/sem/gartner-peer-insights-pam.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and PEER INSIGHTS is a registered trademark, and Customers Choice badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Badge, Gartner®, and Peer Insights™ are trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Gartner® Peer InsightsTM content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Lucy Ash, Customer Marketing Specialist
Lucy is a Customer Marketing Specialist for BeyondTrust, primarily focused on the EMEIA and APJ regions. With a background in Sales and Lead Generation Marketing, Lucy has developed a strong understanding of the buying process and, along with the Customer Marketing Team, is passionate about ensuring all BeyondTrust customers continue to get the support they need to achieve their goals.