The BeyondInsight IT Risk Management Platform
BeyondInsight unifies PowerBroker privileged account management and Retina vulnerability management solutions, enabling IT and security teams to collaborate on risk reduction efforts.
A Unified Platform for Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management
The BeyondInsight IT Risk Management Platform is an integrated suite of software solutions used by IT professionals and security experts to collaboratively:
- Reduce user-based risk and mitigate threats to information assets
- Address security exposures across large, diverse IT environments
- Comply with internal, industry and government mandates
By unifying BeyondTrust privileged account management and vulnerability management solutions, BeyondInsight provides IT and security teams a single, contextual lens through which to view and address user and asset risk.
Privilege Account Management
Easily enforce least-privilege best practices and provide the access employees need to perform their jobs safely, without obstructing IT or end-user productivity.
BeyondInsight solutions for Privileged Account Management include:
Proactively identify exposures, analyze business impact, and plan and conduct remediation across network, web, mobile, cloud and virtual infrastructure.
BeyondInsight solutions for Vulnerability Management include:
Centralized Platform Capabilities
BeyondInsight adds significant value to Retina and PowerBroker via platform capabilities including:
- • Reporting & analytics
- • Data warehouse
- • Asset discovery & profiling
- • Asset smart groups
- • Role-based user management
- • Workflow & notification
- • Third-party integration
Whether you configure BeyondInsight for vulnerability management, privilege management, or both, you have access to powerful, centralized features including:
- Unmatched Reporting & Analytics: Report on compliance, benchmarks, threat analytics, what-if scenarios, resource requirements, and more.
- Integrated Data Warehouse: View, sort and filter historical data for multiple perspectives.
- Comprehensive Discovery: Locate network (local & remote), web, mobile, cloud and virtual assets, as well as privileged accounts.
- Asset Profiling: Profile IP, DNS, OS, Mac address, users, accounts, password ages, ports, services, software, processes, hardware, event logs, and more.
- Asset Smart Groups: Group, assess, & report on assets by IP range, naming convention, OS, domain, applications, business function, Active Directory, and more.
- Role-Based User Management: Import from Active Directory or set custom permissions.
- Workflow, Ticketing & Notification: Coordinate IT and security teams.
- Third-Party Integration: Share data with leading SIEM, GRC, NMS and help desk solutions.
BeyondInsight 5.1 New Features
BeyondInsight empowers IT and security teams to ...
- Discover network, web, mobile, cloud and virtual infrastructure
- Profile asset configuration and access risk potential
- Detect applications and OS functions that require administrator privileges
- Manage access to admin and root privileges across all infrastructure
- Identify vulnerabilities enterprise-wide
- Analyze threat potential, return on remediation, and more
- Remediate vulnerabilities through integrated patch management
- Report on vulnerabilities, compliance, benchmarks, and more
- Protect endpoints from client-side attacks
Here's an example risk compliance rule you can create with BeyondInsight configured with PowerBroker for Windows:
- Allow administrator privileges if the system contains any vulnerability that maps to PCI or HIPAA and is less than 30 days old.
- Allow standard user privileges and display a warning if the system contains any critical vulnerability less than 90 days old, regardless of regulation.
- Deny operations and alert operations and security staff if the system contains any critical vulnerability that is older than 90 days.
In all cases, BeyondInsight would provide real-time alerts of all vulnerabilities.