Vulnerability Management for Mobile Devices
Retina CS for Mobile is the industry’s most innovative approach to security, policy and health management for mobile devices. Retina CS provides comprehensive vulnerability management for mobile devices, smart phones, and tablets.
Mobile Device Vulnerability Management
Retina CS for Mobile is the first and only product to integrate mobile device assessment and vulnerability management for proactively discovering, prioritizing and fixing smartphone security weaknesses.
- Reduce risk across BlackBerry, Android and ActiveSync-managed mobile devices
- Access reports locally via the mobile app and alongside enterprise vulnerability data in the BeyondInsight console
- Ease compliance via in-depth mobile vulnerability management audit trails
- Reveal vulnerability profiles of mobile devices accessing your network
- Streamline remediation through severity-based mobile threat prioritization
- Audit mobile device hardware, applications and configurations
- Rely on automatic vulnerability audit updates from BeyondSaaS
Reduce Overall IT Security Risk
by extending vulnerability management to your BlackBerry, Android and ActiveSync-managed mobile devices.
Reduce Resource Demands
by automating vulnerability assessment for mobile devices with in-depth scanning.
Simplify and Improve IT Security
by managing mobile devices and all other assets through a single, Web-based console.
Gain Greater Visibility
through vulnerability profiles of mobile devices accessing your network.
PROTECT MOBILE DEVICES
Individualized: User definable ability to create rules and take action based on Device Threat Score.
Assess any device: Vulnerability assessment of device applications to determine the threat score prior to installation.
Stay current: Operating System profiling to determine when a device is out of date and that there’s an update available.
Easily monitor assets: Application interface to view assets and applications by Risk, New Device, Dormant, Update Available, or even potential rogue connections.
Application control: Application permissions to critical device API’s and functions.