- Privileged Remote Access solution enforces least privilege and exerts granular control and visibility over remote access for insiders and third parties, without a VPN
- Improved user experience includes streamlined workflows and enhanced visual elements, and BYOT for SSH allows users to leverage existing tools for SSH Jump Items
Atlanta, GA – September 1, 2021 – BeyondTrust, the worldwide technology leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), today announced new features and enhanced capabilities to its Privileged Remote Access solution. BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access 21.2 empowers IT, OT, and security teams to control, manage, and audit remote privileged access for authorized employees, contractors and vendors, without compromising security. Organizations are able to enforce least privilege and exert granular control and visibility over remote access for insiders and third parties, while enabling user productivity - without requiring a VPN.
The proliferation of free and unsecured remote access tools to support remote working has created significant security risks due to inadequate security features, lack of scalability, and inability to meet compliance and security policies. Organizations often lack visibility into what vendors are doing or are too trusting with access they allow on their network, despite increasing cyberattacks related to third-party access. BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access enables organizations to better monitor and track access for privileged users without inhibiting business agility.
“Administrators need greater control over remote vendor access, while reducing their attack surfaces,” said Daniel DeRosa, Chief Product Officer at BeyondTrust. “Using granular, role-based access to specific systems and defined session parameters, vendors and internal users are only permitted access to specific systems, for an allotted time, and for specific applications or purposes. BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access, part of our comprehensive PAM solution, allows organizations to automate vendor provisioning and de-provisioning, while adding a layer of advanced credential security and fine-grained access management.”
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access 21.2 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Bring Your Own Tools for SSH - BYOT, specifically for SSH Jump Items, enables users to leverage their existing native SSH tool for SSH Jump Items, while maintaining audit trails and session recordings.
- Web and Login Console UI Updates - Login and console interfaces improve the user experience by making it lighter, faster and easier to use, with streamlined user workflow, and enhanced visual elements, layouts, and other functions.
- Vault – Included with Privileged Remote Access, the Vault discovers, manages and rotates privileged credentials for Windows platforms and seamlessly inject those credentials. Vault enhancements include:
- Account Rotation for Azure AD Domain Services – Control and inject credentials managed by Azure AD Domain Services.
To learn more about BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access, or to view a demo visit: https://www.beyondtrust.com/remote-access.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Connect Marketing for BeyondTrust
P: (801) 373-7888