Leading global analyst firm KuppingerCole has released its 2017 Leadership Compass for Privilege Management, and BeyondTrust is pleased to be represented as a Leader in every category in the report – as an Overall Leader, Product Leader, Market Leader and Innovation Leader.
Get the KuppingerCole Leadership Compass for Privilege Management and compare strengths and weaknesses of 17 vendors across 9 categories. Download now
Specifically, KuppingerCole noted Security, Functionality, Integration, Interoperability, Usability and Innovativeness as “Strong Positives” for BeyondTrust. Specific strengths include:
- “Long-standing and stable company
- Support for both proxy- and host-based Privilege Management
- Significantly improved integration across product portfolio
- Supports adaptive dynamic authentication based on risks
- Deep integration into target platforms due to their host-centric approach”
Growth and Innovation Drives Industry Recognition
This leadership ranking by KuppingerCole is the latest in a long line of third-party solution validations, driven by BeyondTrust’s commitment to customer-focused innovation and growth, including:
- Product Leader – 2016 Forrester PIM Wave
- Leader – 2016 Gartner Market Guide for Privileged Access Management
- Technology Leader – 2017 Quadrant Research Privileged Access Management Market
- Overall Leader and Recommended Product – 2016 SC Magazine PAM Group Review
What does this mean to you?
As a BeyondTrust customer, know that you have invested in a solution – not just a set of tools – that is recognized by thought leaders and backed by significant innovation and customer focus. If you are not a BeyondTrust customer, we invite you to evaluate any of our solutions. As the leader in the market, there’s no reason not to include BeyondTrust in your privileged access management evaluation or POC.
Get the KuppingerCole Leadership Compass for Privilege Management and compare strengths and weaknesses of 17 vendors across 9 categories.
We’re thrilled to have achieved yet another leadership ranking in the market, and are excited about the future. Watch for more exciting, innovative announcements coming very soon!
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.