BeyondTrust is pleased to announce that we have been named a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Privileged Identity Management, Q4 2018, and the top-ranked vendor in the Strategy category.
Download a complimentary copy of this important report today so you can benefit from Forrester’s insights into trends shaping the space as well as deep analysis of the PIM market, including vendors.
What is the Forrester Wave?
The Forrester Wave is an evaluation of vendors in the software, hardware, or services markets, driven by the analysis of data collected from the marketplace and the experience of participating analysts. BeyondTrust was among the 11 select companies that Forrester invited to participate in its Q4 2018 Forrester PIM Wave evaluation.
The 35 evaluation criteria for the Forrester PIM Wave are grouped into three high-level categories: Current Offering, Strategy, and Market Presence. The Forester Wave evaluation gave BeyondTrust the highest scores possible in the following criteria:
- Privileged Password Safe/Vault
- Privileged Session Management
- Privileged Threat/Behavior Analytics
BeyondTrust was the top-ranked vendor in the Strategy category! In the Strategy category, BeyondTrust received the highest scores possible in the following criteria:
- Privileged Session Monitoring Plans
- Privilege Escalation Plans
- Container Support Plans
- IaaS Support Plans
- Customer Satisfaction
- Vendor’s RFP Response
- Vendor’s PoC and Demonstration
- Development Staffing
- Support Staffing
- Pricing Terms and Flexibility
What does this recognition as a leader mean for you?
BeyondTrust believes that the results of this vendor evaluation speak to five of our core differentiators versus other vendors in the PIM space.
- Unified password and session management with threat analytics is the best approach to provide single-pane visibility to reduce privileged account risks.
- The best reporting among PIM vendors means you get the right insights to the right stakeholders.
- High scalability means you can rely on PowerBroker to address privileged access risks in environments of all sizes.
- With advanced roadmap plans in session monitoring, privilege escalation, container support, and infrastructure-as-a-service, and the strongest strategy, BeyondTrust is focusing on meeting next-generation PIM challenges today.
- With high levels of customer satisfaction, fast response, robust staffing in development and support, and flexible pricing terms, BeyondTrust puts you first in our quest to lead the PIM market.
BeyondTrust delivers the best solution to address privileged password and session management use cases, while doing it simply and providing the best reporting to make good risk-based decisions. Try us and we’ll prove it!
A Leader in two Forrester Wave reports
This isn’t the first time BeyondTrust has been a Leader in a Forrester Wave. In fact, BeyondTrust was also a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Vulnerability Risk Management, Q1 2018 report! Our Retina Vulnerability Management solutions help address PIM use cases by feeding threat analytics and vulnerability intelligence into the PowerBroker platform. Two leading solutions, one integrated platform.
Want to learn more? Find out how BeyondTrust can help you address your privileged identity management challenges with our breadth of coverage and our centralized platform providing superior visibility and control.
Register here to access the Forrester report today.
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.