Featuring guest speaker, CISSP Cyber Security Expert, Derek A. Smith
Today, secure remote access is an absolute necessity across most organizations. Even those few businesses that don’t extend remote access on a regular basis occasionally have employees taking work home, or working from hotel suites, conference venues, and other public places while travelling; or, they will have vendors who need remote access to their systems from time to time.
Free remote access tools proliferate, but they fall woefully short of meeting today’s increasingly stringent security and compliance needs. Whether formalized or ad hoc, remote access can leave your business IT network, systems and devices highly vulnerable if not well planned, controlled, and monitored.
In this webinar, join CISSP cybersecurity expert, Derek A. Smith, who will discuss:
- How to identify remote access risks across your organization
- How to communicate and address this risk across your employees, partners, and vendors
- Creating and enforcing remote access / remote working cybersecurity policies
- How to improve security and operational performance by consolidating remote access tools across the enterprise
- Top 10 tips for securing vendor and remote employee access