858 Microsoft vulnerabilities were disclosed last year - a record high. According to the 2020 Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report, 77% of the Critical vulnerabilities could have been mitigated if one simple step had been taken – remove unmanaged admin rights. In fact, most traditional malware can be mitigated by implementing a least-privilege approach.
Join Sami Laiho, Microsoft MVP and Ethical Hacker, on this insightful webinar as he explores how least privilege, whitelisting, MFA and employee education are the keys to enhancing your organization’s security in 2020 and beyond.
You will also discover:
- Highlights from this year’s Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report
- Why the main entry points for malware are Browsers and Office products, and how the majority of these threats can easily be prevented
- How least privilege can help keep you secure in a world without patching (we’re looking at you Windows 7!)
- Why implementing privilege is actually much easier than widely perceived, with fast, out-of-the-box deployments and frictionless end-user experiences
- An overview and introduction to BeyondTrust Endpoint Privilege Management, revealing the chief business benefits and product features that could enhance your 2020 security strategy