Featuring guest speaker, CISSP, CISM, Senior Security Consultant with Nettitude, Ben Rothke
There’s no shortage of vulnerability management (VM) tools on the market. But running them is only one part of an effective vulnerability management program.
In this webinar, Ben Rothke, CISSP, CISM, Senior Security Consultant with Nettitude, discusses some of his top tips and tricks that IT security teams can implement immediately to ensure that the vulnerability management solutions in place are working to their maximum.
You will also learn:
- Why vulnerability management is a critical part of information security
- How to create a vulnerability management strategy
- Vulnerability management best practices
- VM tools, resources, and processes
- Vulnerability management analytics and reporting—how to ensure that they truly illuminate risk and are actionable—they should be more than just pie charts!!
Ben Rothke (@benrothke) is a senior security consultant with Nettitude and has over 15 years of industry experience in information systems security and privacy. His career incorporates a successful track record across corporate and consulting roles, securing IT assets for numerous Fortune 1000 companies.
He is the author of Computer Security - 20 Things Every Employee Should Know (McGraw-Hill) and a speaker at industry conferences, such as RSA and MISTI, and holds numerous industry certifications.