BeyondTrust Privilege Management for Desktops elevates privileges to known good applications that require them, controls application usage, and logs and reports on privileged activities using security tools already in place.
Features and Capabilities
- Least Privilege Enforcement: Elevate privileges to applications for standard users on Windows or MacOS through fine-grained policy-based controls, providing just enough access to complete a task.
- Seamless Application Control: Deliver trust-based application whitelisting with a flexible policy engine to set broad rules. Tailored options enable organizations to choose automatic approval for advanced users – protected by full audit trails – or utilize challenge-response codes. Application whitelisting rules can be applied based on software origin as well.
- Complete Auditing and Reporting: Provide a single, unimpeachable audit trail of all user activity that speeds forensics and simplifies compliance.
- Privileged Threat Analytics: Correlate user behavior against asset vulnerability data and security intelligence from best-of-breed security solutions to provide an overall picture of end-user risk. Integrations with the Security Ecosystem: Built-in connectors to a host of third-party solutions, including help desk applications, vulnerability management scanners, and SIEM tools, ensure that organizations realize a return on their security investments.
- Integrations with the Security Ecosystem: Built-in connectors to a host of third-party solutions, including help desk applications, vulnerability management scanners, and SIEM tools, ensure that organizations realize a return on their security investments.
“[BeyondTrust] does the job for us in enforcing least privilege across our endpoints. The product has great controls and integration into Group Policy.” IT Architect Russell Investments