Privilege Management for Windows and Mac

A preventative approach to Endpoint Security that stops malware & phishing attacks on Windows & Mac. Watch the demo to learn how it works.

Moving from a Reactive to Preventative Endpoint Security Strategy

With 70% of successful breaches starting at the endpoint in 2019 and malware increasing by 30,000% in 2020, traditional Endpoint Security strategies are evolving. Unlike traditional solutions that provide detection, BeyondTrust Endpoint Privilege Management uses prevention to stop security incidents by removing admin rights and enforcing application control—without hindering end-user productivity.

Secure Endpoints while Expanding Remote Work

BeyondTrust Privilege Management prevents malware and ransomware attacks while reducing the burden on the service desk.

Quote Image

"If you are looking for a solution that allows you to quickly and easily eliminate admin rights, I have no hesitation recommending this solution to any organization."

Application Support Manager at Seyfarth Shaw

Highlighted Privilege Management Features

Flexible Deployment Options that Scale with the Business

Deploy On-Premises or in the Cloud

Select from multiple deployment models to best suit the needs of the organization, compliance requirements, and security ecosystem.

See Deployment Options

Achieve True Least Privilege on Day 1

Removing admin rights doesn't have to be hard, and doesn't require a weeks or months long implementation.

BeyondTrust protects your estate right away, allowing you to analyze behavior and refine policies as you go. Achieve true least privilege on day one, without over-restricting users. Here's how:

  • Out-of-the-box policies based on implementations across over 8 million endpoints
  • Remove admin rights overnight without productivity loss
  • Default rules cover 80% of use cases; exception handling covers the remaining 20%
  • Record behavioral data to make policy improvements
  • Consistent experience across desktops and servers
  • Multiple deployment options available, including SaaS

Stop Zero Day Threats and Fileless Ransomware Attacks

Many cyber attacks target trusted applications, which remain a threat even if you've removed admin rights. Attackers can use script-based malware in Office documents and PowerShell to conduct file-less attacks and evade detection.

The pre-built templates within Trusted Applications Protection stop attacks involving trusted apps, catching bad scripts and infected email attachments immediately.

Use it to protect trusted applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Reader, common web browsers, and more by controlling their child processes and DLLs.

Integrate Endpoint Privilege Management with Your Existing Environment