- BeyondTrust’s SVP of Global Channels named to CRN’s prestigious Channel Chiefs list recognizing channel leaders who demonstrate dedication, industry prestige, and exceptional accomplishments
- Channel Chief Recognition demonstrates the tireless work and unwavering commitment to fostering outstanding business innovation and strong partner programs to drive channel engagement and success
Atlanta, GA – February 6, 2023 – BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in identity and access security, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized Rob Spee on its 2023 Channel Chiefs list. Every year, this list honors the IT channel executives who work tirelessly to advance the channel agenda and deliver successful channel partner programs and strategies.
The 2023 CRN Channel Chiefs were selected by the editorial staff based on their record of business innovation and dedication to the partner community. This year’s list represents the top IT executives responsible for building a robust channel ecosystem.
“Our channel team has driven significant growth over the past 12 months due to Rob’s vision and leadership,” said Brent Thurrell, Chief Revenue Officer at BeyondTrust. “We strive to continuously evolve our partner ecosystem to deliver value and an exceptional experience to our customers. Partners are critical in helping us to achieve this goal, and we are honored for Rob to receive this recognition from CRN.”
In 2022 BeyondTrust launched the following new channel initiatives, demonstrating an ongoing commitment to the channel:
- Launched a new unified global partner program that enables partners to resell, provide service delivery, and offer managed services with BeyondTrust products
- Increased and deepened product integrations with technical alliance partners, including launching BeyondTrust’s entire line of Identity and Access Security solutions in AWS Marketplace
- Doubled the size of the partner team, driving greater collaboration between channel, alliance, and GSI partners
“Once again, this year’s list gives well-deserved recognition to the IT Channel Chiefs who are dedicated to driving the channel agenda and advocating for the development of strong channel partnerships,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “Under their exceptional leadership, influence, and innovation, the IT channel vendor community continues to deliver solutions and services that meet the rapidly evolving needs of their solution provider partners and their customers.”
The 2023 CRN Channel Chiefs list will be featured in the February 2023 issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/ChannelChiefs.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
BeyondTrust protects all privileged identities, access, and endpoints across your IT environment from security threats, while creating a superior user experience and operational efficiencies. With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Connect Marketing for BeyondTrust
P: (801) 373-7888