- Top Workplaces award recipients are selected based solely on employee feedback
- Anonymous employee survey measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization including alignment, execution, and connection
Atlanta, GA – March 22, 2021 - BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), today announced that BeyondTrust has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2021 honor by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connection.
“During this very challenging time, Top Workplaces has proven to be a beacon of light for organizations, as well as a sign of resiliency and strong business performance,” said Eric Rubino, Energage CEO. “When you give your employees a voice, you come together to navigate challenges and shape your path forward. Top Workplaces draw on real-time insights into what works best for their organization, so they can make informed decisions that have a positive impact on their people and their business.”
Despite the challenges of 2020, BeyondTrust remained committed to creating an exceptional employee experience. Key initiatives include:
- Buddy Program: All new hires are paired with a “buddy” to help them adjust to the new role and foster personal connections
- Mindfulness & Fitness Programs: These virtual sessions included mediation and yoga, wellness speakers, remote workouts, and ‘coffee break’ reminders to ward off work-from-home burnout
- Employee “Lived Experiences” Series: Program gives opportunities for employees to connect and share their own personal stories related to race, gender, and more
- Mentorship Program: Program includes employees across all levels and geographic locations, including the CEO and over 10% of the employee population interested in becoming mentors and mentees
- Leadership Development Course: Even with the challenges of 2020, more than 160 employees participated in leadership training
- Diversity & Inclusion: Program included a quarterly speaker series with experts in social and racial justice and the development of an Anti-Racism Task Force.
“We’re thrilled to be named a Top Workplace in Atlanta by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, especially since the judges for this award were our own employees,” said Mark Rankin, Chief Human Resources Officer at BeyondTrust. “I am especially proud of the continued commitment at all levels of the company to driving an exceptional employee culture based on the BeyondTrust Core Values.”
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for PAM Report
The Forrester WaveTM: Privileged Identity Management, Q4 2020
KuppingerCole’s 2020 Leadership Compass for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
Connect Marketing for BeyondTrust
P: (801) 373-7888