- Prestigious, highly competitive list highlights the best companies to work for in the United Kingdom
- Best Workplace™ award recipients are based solely on anonymous employee feedback
Manchester, UK – September 30, 2021 - BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), today announced BeyondTrust has been named a 2021 UK’s Best Workplaces in Tech award winner by Great Place to Work® UK. Great Place to Work UK administered their research-backed Trust Index© employee survey and analysed the responses of UK-based tech employees to determine their Best Workplaces™ list.
In the anonymous employee survey, BeyondTrust employees reported the following regarding their employment experience at BeyondTrust:
- “You are not just a number here. You are a person who has a family and commitments, who wants to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and BeyondTrust supports that to get the best from their staff.
- “The executive and management team really make everyone feel valued, and there is an excellent culture of openness and respect throughout the company at all levels. The regular company and departmental updates make employees feel included and give a feeling that everyone is pulling in the same direction. There is a feeling that you can approach anyone within the company right up to the CEO and be listened to.”
- “I think the unique part of this company is ‘culture’. Annoyingly every company says ‘we have a great culture,’ but in reality, it is just words that mean nothing. The culture at BeyondTrust is a tangible thing underpinned by strong values and beliefs. Everyone shares in success and is singing from the same hymn sheet. A truly amazing place to work with great people.”
- “Having worked for many other companies in the past, BeyondTrust really does care about its people with both words and actions.”
According to Great Place to Work, this recognition confirms that BeyondTrust is a great workplace for all employees at every level, and not just a few. It also recognises that BeyondTrust’s employees feel a strong sense of trust, fairness, pride, camaraderie and well-being because of how they are treated. And lastly, it validates that BeyondTrust lives up to its company values with leaders making meaningful changes to improve how they recruit, retain and nurture their talent.
“In this fourth year of recognising UK’s Best Workplaces™ in Tech, many of these firms experienced rapid growth, but never lost sight of their values, said Benedict Gautrey, Managing Director of Great Place to Work® UK. “They maintained their mantra of ‘putting people first’, often finding innovative and creative solutions to drive their great workplace culture remotely. We hope that by highlighting our Tech list recipients, other employers will be encouraged to make changes to their own people strategy and ensure people remain at the heart of their business policies, practices and programmes for a consistently great employee experience for all.”
“We are extremely proud to be named to this highly competitive list as a Best Workplace in Tech in the UK,” said Mark Rankin, Chief Human Resources Officer at BeyondTrust. “As a global company we pride ourselves on providing a positive and healthy work environment across each region in which we operate, and our inclusion in this prestigious award demonstrates our employees—the lifeblood of the organisation—feel BeyondTrust is truly a wonderful place to work.”
This award follows on the heels of BeyondTrust being named One of the Best Workplaces in the United States by Fortune Magazine.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, helping organisations to create exceptional, high-performing workplaces where employees feel trusted and valued. The UK’s Best Workplaces™ in Tech awards enable these outstanding organisations to celebrate their achievements, build their employer brand, and inspire others to take action. For more information, please visit www.greatplacetowork.co.uk.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organisations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organisations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organisations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Connect Marketing for BeyondTrust
P: (801) 373-7888