Privileged session monitoring and management is essential to achieve your compliance and security requirements, but can be complex and time-consuming to achieve.
Password Safe privileged session management uses standard desktop tools such as PuTTY and Microsoft Terminal Services Client, ensuring administrators can leverage commonly used tools. With Password Safe, administrators can:
- Control access: Request RDP/SSH access to authorized systems only
- Leverage flexible execution: Start sessions instantly, or via workflow
- Enable true dual control: View any active privileged session, and if required, pause or terminate the session
- Enforce accountability: Record privileged sessions in real time via a proxy session monitoring service for SSH and RDP
- Capture everything: Use keystroke indexing and full text search to pinpoint data, and then log an acknowledgement of the review for audit purposes
- Communicate and comply: Build reports for usage, audit, forensics, and regulatory compliance purposes.
- Audit and log privileged sessions: Access and watch a session, then log an acknowledgement of the review to meet audit compliance requirements.
- Quickly search session logs: Index and text search using keystroke to pinpoint data, and then log an acknowledgement of the review for audit purposes.
- RDP enhanced session audit: Every click within the Windows interface, along with any keystrokes, is audited and recorded in a searchable session replay index.
- Real-time activity alerting: Defined user activity can generate real-time email alerts, as well as block commands, lock, and terminate SSH sessions.
- Use Command blacklisting: Connection profiles define keyword groups that can determine a specific course of action – block command, lock session, block and lock session, or terminate session.
- Auto logoff and disconnect: Utilize ‘log off on disconnect’ feature to ensure sensitive data is not exposed in subsequent RDP sessions.
- Integrate with SailPoint Predictive Identity Platform (IdentityIQ & IdentityNow): Manage access for privileged and non-privileged accounts with privileged access management and identity and access management (IAM).
- Adopt a client-less solution with no agents required on the server
- Fully integrate with native tools (MSTSC, PuTTY, ,etc.)
- Gain full video recording with 100% accountability