- Extends Remote Support capabilities by enabling IT service desks to seamlessly conduct remote support sessions through Microsoft Teams chat
- Expands credential searches to include the discovery and rotation of passwords within Azure Active Directory Services
Atlanta, GA – September 28, 2021 - BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), today announced BeyondTrust Remote Support 21.3, featuring a new integration with Microsoft Teams. Users can now chat via Teams directly with a support representative using BeyondTrust Remote Support and, if needed, elevate to a fully audited remote screen sharing session without ever leaving Microsoft Teams. New enhancements also enable integration directly with Azure Domain services for discovery and rotation of credentials stored in Azure Active Directory (AD).
“Support teams need a simplified, seamless and intuitive interface for their end users to gain access to the support they need,” said Tal Guest, Director of Product Management at BeyondTrust. “These key integrations with Microsoft will allow organizations to streamline their end user experience and better secure their enterprise environments.”
IT service desks face an increasingly complex support environment, requiring flexible remote support options that scale, adapt, and continue to meet rigorous security requirements. Many organizations continue to use a combination of remote access products, including free tools, that cannot scale across their enterprise and lack the security features required to protect the organization from modern cyberattacks. BeyondTrust Remote Support gives organizations the capability to support a wide range of devices, including unattended systems and IoT, while increasing operational efficiency, and lowering downtime and costs.
BeyondTrust Remote Support 21.3 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Microsoft Teams Integrations - Enables companies to extend their remote support capabilities with seamless sessions through the Teams chat.
- Web and Login Console UI Updates - Improves the user experience, making remote support lighter, faster, and easier to use.
- Account Rotation Azure AD Domain Services - Enables organizations to properly manage and inject credentials managed by Azure AD Domain Services. Vault Credential Store Search allows users to search the credential list when Jumping into a remote system.
- Team Chat History - Allows users to pick up the conversations from other team members, with the history preserved and available when they log back into the console.
- Representative Status Codes – Customize to the support team’s needs and integrate to other tools using the Command API’s for improved workflows.
- Jump Item Reporting – Allows administrators to leverage a new report type specific to the administration and configuration of Jump items.
- Polish Language Support -Includes Polish language translations for all product components
- Appliance Migration Tool – Supports moving from an on-premises to a cloud-based appliance, as well as migrating from a physical appliance deployment to a different deployment type.
For further details regarding the BeyondTrust Remote Support solution visit: https://www.beyondtrust.com/remote-support.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Connect Marketing for BeyondTrust
P: (801) 373-7888