- The application can be launched with real domain or local credentials and neither the username or password is exposed to the user.
- Applications are managed from within PowerBroker for Windows, ensuring a proper one-to-one application match by user or asset.
- Passwords are managed and secured via PowerBroker Password Safe. Communications between the two is encrypted for request and transmission.
- The entire workflow of logging into a safe password storage solution, locating the credentials, checking them out, and copying them into an application is completely eliminated.
- All activity for the credentials is logged and can be reported on from within BeyondInsight for both solutions.
- Session monitoring within PowerBroker for Windows can capture the screen and keystrokes while the privileged application is executing even if the session was not started in Password Safe.
Morey J. Haber, Chief Security Officer at BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is the Chief Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored three books: Privileged Attack Vectors, Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. He is a founding member of the industry group Transparency in Cyber, and in 2020 was elected to the Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Executive Advisory Board. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust security and governance for corporate and cloud based solutions and regularly consults for global periodicals and media. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition where he served as a Product Owner and Solutions Engineer since 2004. Prior to eEye, he was Beta Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.