- PowerBroker Password Safe automatically cycles and rotates passwords for accounts and databases, while generating reports and alerts to notify administrators of unauthorized access.
- PowerBroker for UNIX and Linux manages least-privilege access across UNIX, Linux and Mac servers, with the ability to alert when specific commands are executed.
- PowerBroker for Windows enforces least privilege for Windows desktops and servers, with the ability to restrict the installation of non-approved software that can be used as a conduit to extract data out of the organization.
- Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management detects vulnerabilities and system configuration changes that could lead to a system compromise.
- The BeyondInsight IT Risk Management Platform, included with the above solutions, offers Clarity Advanced Threat Analytics to detect outlier behavior and report on abnormal activity.
Morey J. Haber, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored four Apress books: Privileged Attack Vectors (2 Editions), Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. In 2018, Bomgar acquired BeyondTrust and retained the BeyondTrust name. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust strategy for privileged access management and remote access solutions. In 2004, he joined eEye as Director of Security Engineering and was responsible for strategic business discussions and vulnerability management architectures in Fortune 500 clients. Prior to eEye, he was Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. (CA), responsible for new product beta cycles and named customer accounts. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.