- PowerBroker Password Safe automatically cycles and rotates passwords for accounts and databases, while generating reports and alerts to notify administrators of unauthorized access.
- PowerBroker for UNIX and Linux manages least-privilege access across UNIX, Linux and Mac servers, with the ability to alert when specific commands are executed.
- PowerBroker for Windows enforces least privilege for Windows desktops and servers, with the ability to restrict the installation of non-approved software that can be used as a conduit to extract data out of the organization.
- Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management detects vulnerabilities and system configuration changes that could lead to a system compromise.
- The BeyondInsight IT Risk Management Platform, included with the above solutions, offers Clarity Advanced Threat Analytics to detect outlier behavior and report on abnormal activity.
Morey J. Haber, Chief Security Officer, BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is the Chief Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored three books: Privileged Attack Vectors, Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. He is a founding member of the industry group Transparency in Cyber, and in 2020 was elected to the Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Executive Advisory Board. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust security and governance for corporate and cloud based solutions and regularly consults for global periodicals and media. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition where he served as a Product Owner and Solutions Engineer since 2004. Prior to eEye, he was Beta Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.