- Implement a least privilege strategy so users are granted only the rights needed to carry out the duties of their role. Any least privilege solution should be bound by a policy which dictates who can do what, where they can do it, and when and under what conditions said things can be done.
- Leverage a password management solution to properly secure access to privileged accounts. This allows for automatic credential rotation and delegated access. It can also act as a bastion or jump host to grant access to systems in segmented areas of your network.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.