- 80% of respondents believe that it’s at least somewhat likely that employees access sensitive or confidential data out of curiosity.
- 65% of organizations have controls to monitor privileged access, yet 54% say they have the ability to circumvent these controls.
- 43% of respondents allow sensitive data to be stored on employee workstations/laptops.
- NIST SP 800-53: Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
- NIST SP 800-39: Managing Information Security Risk
- NIST SP 800-137: Continuous Monitoring
- SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Department of Defense Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation Process (DITSCAP)
Chris brings over 20 years of technology sales and marketing experience to BeyondTrust, where he is responsible for corporate communications and digital marketing. Prior to BeyondTrust, Chris led marketing communications at Core Security, where managed the company’s positioning, branding, and inbound marketing initiatives.