It’s been said that a job well done is its own reward. That’s a nice sentiment, but, if you ask me, receiving recognition from the customers you strive to empower is an even better reward. Hence, BeyondTrust is pleased to announce that we have been recognized as a March 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Privileged Access Management.
According to Gartner, “The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice is a recognition of vendors in this market [PAM] by verified end-user professionals, taking into account both the number of reviews and the overall user ratings.” To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
To receive this distinction from Gartner, a vendor must have a minimum of 50 published reviews with an average overall rating of 4.2 stars or higher. As of March 19, 2019 BeyondTrust received 165 verified reviews and has an overall rating of 4.5 on a five-point scale.
Reviews were submitted across all products in the BeyondTrust privileged access management (PAM) solution set, including our Password Safe, Endpoint Privilege Management and Privileged Remote Access solutions.
We’re particularly proud to have received high marks in each of the four categories evaluated:
- Product Capabilities – 4.6
- Integration and Deployment – 4.4
- Service and Support – 4.4
- Evaluation and Contracting – 4.4
We think that customers rated BeyondTrust’s ability to control access to privileged accounts and manage privileged access particularly well.
The top three factors to us that drive adoption of BeyondTrust products were:
- Product functionality and performance
BeyondTrust is the rare PAM vendor with a true platform. We offer customers everything from centralized management and policy, to integrated reporting and threat analytics. And we address the most use cases across the PAM market, from automatically discovering and securing privileged account credentials to removing admin rights to securing privileged access from third-party vendors.
- Overall cost
Our competitive pricing is attractive to potential customers. And our integrated platform results in lower costs, fewer implementation and operational complexities, and less gaps compared to alternate solutions.
- Product roadmap and future vision
Our newly combined corporate entity – consisting of BeyondTrust, Bomgar, Avecto, and Lieberman Software – blesses us with an embarrassment of riches when it comes to privileged access management products. Bringing together these best-of-breed technologies makes us one of the largest PAM vendors in combined revenue and customer size, while delivering the most comprehensive PAM solution on the market. The strength of this newly combined portfolio is the basis of our strategic vision for the future.
What BeyondTrust Customers Are Saying
The 92 verified BeyondTrust customer reviews on Gartner Peer Insights from the past year came from a broad range of IT security workers, from CTOs to Network Specialists. BeyondTrust customers had the following to say:
- “I can say that this product is the best solution for you to restrict users at the operating system level and give them authority at the application level after they are down. It allows you to make a multi-valued action in terms of security. I would definitely recommend you use it…” Systems Expert (Industry: Communications).
- “The vendor was always willing to help and partnered through the entire experience. They were attentive and warned of pitfalls to allow us to learn from their experience.” Senior Manager IT Security (Industry: Media).
- “You should use this product if you want to protect yourself from cyber threats to your users. You will close a door with this product against attacks and threats.” Security Engineer (Industry: Services).
- “Overall, a great tool for performing, managing, and auditing remote access. The ability to record and replay sessions is a great feature. This allowed us to turn off other methods of remote access and thereby reduce the potential threat footprint.” Director of Information Security (Industry: Services).
Read all BeyondTrust customer reviews at https://www.gartner.com/review....
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! Customer feedback is a significant influence shaping our products and services, and helping us to drive the next wave of privileged access security innovation.
Do you have a BeyondTrust story to share? Join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and leave your comments at https://gtnr.it/2TerLFr.
We invite you to find out why your information security peers are praising BeyondTrust. Reach out to us here to get started and to also learn why we were positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.