Remote Support 23.2.4 Release Notes
December 14, 2023
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for Physical BeyondTrust Appliances, Virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- Requires software Base 7.0.0.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.5.
- Requires ECM 1.6.0.
Supported Platforms Guides for previous versions of Remote Support can be found in the Remote Support Documentation Archive.
New Features and Enhancements:
This is a maintenance release. There are no new features to note.
- Resolved an issue where cluster node tables can be truncated if the master brain is down while a cluster sync is in progress.
- Resolved an issue where slow connections prevented screen share from starting.
- All downloaded session reports had times in GMT. Resolved so that all downloaded session reports have times based on the time zone selected on the /login > Status page.
- Some customers using an evaluation version were unable to close Jump Client sessions with screen sharing. This was resolved, and these sessions close correctly in evaluation versions.
- Resolved an issue with logging in through a console using SAML with network restrictions enabled.
- When installing Jump Clients via /login and attaching "jc-session-policy" parameter to the installation file, it can fail and doesn't install the Jump Client on Windows or macOS. Resolved this issue.
- Resolved an issue where Rep or Access Console fail to close after a Jump Client session with screen sharing.
- Incorrect character showing as numeric separator in some fields when host machine OS is set to French. Corrected the character set.
- Supports upgrades from 22.2.1 RS+.
- Supports ECM Protocol 1.6.
- Includes VSC 22.214.171.124.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: