Android Customer Client 2.2.19+ Release Notes
July 13, 2023
As a workaround for our customers that must have the file transfer feature, we now have the Android Customer Client 2.2.19+ app, a separate app which is managed by BeyondTrust Support.
For the release Android Customer Client 2.2.19 release notes, please see Android Customer Client 2.2.19 Release Notes.
For more information on the file transfer feature, please see File Transfer To and From the Android Device.
- Android 7.0 or later.
- BeyondTrust Remote Support 21.1 or later.
For more information, please see Supported Platforms.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Now provides a warning notification if the Android device is rooted.
- Now allows the site URL to be locked using your MDM configuration.
- If the Accessibility service is enabled on the Android device, there is no longer a prompt required for screen sharing.
- Issue Submission has been added to the main Android Customer Client window as another method of starting a session.
- Resolved an issue with the prompt for permissions not being displayed on the device after the first session.
- Certified for GA.
- The Android Customer Client 2.2.19+ is available from BeyondTrust Support.