Remote Support 23.2.3 Release Notes
August 4, 2023
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for Physical BeyondTrust Appliances, Virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- Requires software Base 7.0.0.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.5.
- Requires ECM 1.6.0.
Supported Platforms Guides for previous versions of Remote Support can be found in the Remote Support Documentation Archive.
New Features and Enhancements:
This is a maintenance release. There are no new features to note.
- Resolved conflict between appliance rate-limiting and client upgrade requests.
- Resolved issue with SAML login erroneously triggering file download.
- Resolved incorrect DUO compatibility setting.
- Resolved Web Representative Console service interruption.
- Resolved login failure when SCIM and SAML were both used for authentication.
- Added DHCP as valid source for proxy configuration.
- Restored the auto-populate behavior of the credential dialog when there was a domain name entered but no user name entered.
- Resolved service interruption if post-session survey was submitted with blank entries.
- [KB0020207] Resolved security vulnerability BT23-05 (TRY-21041).
- Supports upgrades from 22.2.1 RS+.
- Supports ECM Protocol 1.6.
- Includes VSC 18.104.22.168.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: