- First, never reuse a personal email (like Yahoo) password for personally critical things like banking or corporate environments
- Second, take the risks seriously. Never believe that anyone you trust with your personal information may be compromised and act like that won’t matter
- Always keep backups of your critical data
- Always set recovery keys, have secondary accounts, print out important banking information occasionally, etc.
- Know what is going on in your accounts, credit cards, etc. and know which accounts you have open
- Finally, turn on notification and multi-factor authentication for environments that you really need protected (i.e. banking and work).
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.