• Perform regular vulnerability assessments; just like locking your car door and making sure all the windows are closed when you leave your home. • Keep the devices secure and change default passwords just like major regulatory compliance initiatives dictate; PCI DSS for example. • All critical vulnerabilities should be fixed, regardless of the device.Finally, if you need help securing your environment, ask an expert. People hire alarm companies all the time to secure their offices and homes. Businesses should consider hiring security experts to protect their systems and data in just the same way. Could your business operate without your computers? Probably not. Vulnerabilities that can be exploited can take down a business just as badly as a physical theft of equipment and we all already pay for alarm systems today. Vulnerability assessment, mitigation, and protection only make sense to secure our dependency on these electronic systems.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.