1. Allow the device to receive external power regardless of the accessory; especially if something is marketed as the “Docking Station”. 2. Provide more than one connector for accessories; if not, follow standards like USB to all the connections to a PC to be standard and not use proprietary features to block out third-party vendors. 3. If you build an accessory, make it sturdy and fit the unit correctly. Making it look cool verses functional is just not acceptable (Apple add a fixed weight inside the iPad Dock to keep in stable since it is so small.)The iPad 3G, is an incredible device and has use cases popping up every day for new applications. I am thoroughly impressed with the unit and found it is changing the way I surf the web, get email, and have overall entertainment. It definitely is a great tool for early adopters. However, based on the accessories, it feels more like the Apple Newton and needs to be set free and allow open connectivity for its true potential to be realized.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.