- The Recycle Bin no longer functions as designed, and files cannot be recovered.
- A reduction of security that lets a non-administrator view the contents of the administrator’s Recycle Bin.
- The failure of user profiles to function as expected.
- A reduction of security that provides interactive users with read access to some or to all user profiles on the system.
- Performance problems when many ACL edits are loaded into a Group Policy object that includes long logon times or repeated restarts of the target system.
- Performance problems, including system slowdowns, every 16 hours or so as Group Policy settings are reapplied.
- Application compatibility problems or application crashes.
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.