- Vaulting passwords will let you know who was using the resource and when, but not what they did.
- Session management gives the who and when as well as what they did by logging everything and therefore, from a forensic perspective, you will know how to "unwind" what was done.
- Privilege delegation does all of the above, but also eliminates the possibility of someone doing something they should not be doing, thus stopping the problem before it occurs.
- Transparent role-based access to non-mission critical servers and devices
- Full keystroke logging with firecall capability and auditing
- Agentless deployment, no performance impact
- Instantly indexable and searchable logging
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.