- Enhanced Clarity Malware report. This report will now display the source of the malware detection (PBEPP, Network Based or Global Threat Detection).
- New Extended Vulnerability Export report enables users to filter by Audit Risk. This is a cloned report from the existing Extended Vulnerability Export report, which is mapped to PCI risk.
- Import Summary Report can now be saved as a CSV, helpful when reviewing imported data from BeyondSaaS, Retina RTD, Rapid7 Nexpose, QualysGuard and Tenable Nessus.
- Options to migrate subscriptions from one user account to another
- Option to filter by Audit Group for all SLA breakdown reports
Alejandro DaCosta, Product Manager
As Product Manager, Alex DaCosta is responsible for designing the company’s Vulnerability Management solutions. Alex joined BeyondTrust via the company’s acquisition of eEye Digital Security, where he held senior positions as Security Engineer in both pre and post sales operations. As a Senior Security Engineer, Alex was responsible for the success of demonstrating, architecting and implementing the Company’s enterprise solutions. Alex graduated from California State University, Long Beach with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Management Information Systems.