- 1) Self-Service External Vulnerability Scanning or Certified External ASV Scanning eEye recently released Retina Cloud for customers to perform External Vulnerability Scanning and/or certified External ASV scanning using a simple automated self-service web portal. Once customers sign up, they simply select the IP addresses, schedule the scans, and then return to the portal to review the results. There is absolutely no need to install any software or appliances
- 2) Managed Service Offering: For customers who prefer to outsource their internal vulnerability scanning and endpoint management, eEye has developed strategic partnerships with national and regional security consultants and managed service providers. Our most recent partner announcement was in December 2010 with managed service platform provider, N-able technologies. These partnerships enable dedicated MSP providers to deliver Retina-driven vulnerability and compliance scanning in a totally outsourced model.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.