Together, BeyondTrust and Ping Identity have partnered to deliver a seamless integration with BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access and PingOne DaVinci no-code orchestration. This is the first DaVinci connector that BeyondTrust has released together with Ping leveraging the PingOne DaVinci service. DaVinci’s orchestration platform integrates multiple applications and identity ecosystems to design seamless and secure user experiences. This is done through a drag-and-drop canvas that makes workflow design much easier, allowing mutual customers to strengthen their security posture across identity, access, and privileges.
With more information and data than ever before, organizations are actively trying to determine the best ways to leverage and utilize this information to help secure their environments without hindering them with more data and decision making. Together, we are leveraging the power of the Ping Identity automation engine coupled with BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access to automate and decrease the time it takes to respond to threats. This is possible thanks to the extensive API capabilities baked into the PRA solution which enables a quick time to value, increased operational efficiencies, and helps customers achieve a greater ROI on their security investments.
What does an integration between PingOne DaVinci and BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access look like?
The BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access connector for the PingOne DaVinci solution gives organizations the ability to:
- Quickly terminate or remove access to a remote session via hostname or username if a security incident has been detected. Once a security incident has been detected, the opened PRA session on the host, from any user, will be terminated. The security incident can be discovered by any XDR or SOAR system, who also have a DaVinci connector.
- Ensure each of their end users have the proper access through the mover, joiner, leaver cycle. Any open PRA session in use by any identity across the infrastructure can be terminated if any of its regular IT tasks moves, changes, or deletes. OR Regular IT tasks of user move/changes/deletes may require any open PRA sessions in use by an identity across the infrastructure to be terminated. Any IdP’s DaVinci connector, which has the capability of supplying the PRA connector with an identity (username or hostname), can be used as part of the workflow to terminate any open PRA sessions.
- Gain visibility on an identity for all privileged access through insights provided on all privileged access associated with identities.
This integration reduces friction by combining identity orchestration and third-party remote access by building a personalized, seamless experience for organizations and their users. Additionally, the Privileged Remote Access connector provides real time results which can be sent to a ticketing system using any available 3rd party ITSM connector.
Why is this extended partnership strategic for our customers?
According to Gartner, "Automation and orchestration strategies to embrace and scale event-driven business models and cloud infrastructures continue to evolve. I&O leaders must invest in platforms for service automation and orchestration to deliver customer-focused agility for their cloud, big data and DevOps initiatives. By year-end 2025, 80% of organizations currently delivering workload automation will be using Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms (SOAPs) to orchestrate workloads across IT and business domains." Gartner also projects that by 2024, 65% of all applications will use some form of low code or no code. No code enables developers of all skill levels to create and deploy applications using a drag-and-drop interface to connect steps together to transform information into value.
We are excited about the extended partnership and technical collaboration with Ping Identity especially as it relates to their DaVinci solution. As we look to the future, integration possibilities are endless thanks to the BeyondTrust platform with comprehensive APIs that allows us to unlock new features and advanced use cases. By broadening our current strategic partnership with Ping Identity, organizations can unlock new use cases and features, extending their solutions even further through efficient automation, workflows, and process flows. By deepening our integrations, together we are helping customers to achieve their security goals and allowing them to take full advantage of existing investments made within each other’s portfolio.
What is BeyondTrust's Privileged Remote Access (PRA)?
BeyondTrust ensures employees, third-party vendors, and other insiders don't have free access to systems while accessing the network remotely. Organizations can define who has permissions, when they have it, and the appropriate level of access each role needs to complete their work. BeyondTrust verifies that privileges aren't left unchecked and prevents users from becoming entry points for attacks and lateral movement.
Privileged Remote Access is about:
- Giving the right people access to the right systems at exactly the right time.
- Enabling just-in-time, zero trust access to on-premises and cloud resources.
- Defining user permissions, and when they have them. This ensures privileges aren't left unchecked and prevents users from becoming entry points for attacks.
What is Ping Identity's PingOne DaVinci?
PingOne DaVinci is a cloud orchestration service for creating user journeys across various applications via a drag-and-drop interface. DaVinci is an open interface with integrations and connections across multiple applications and identity ecosystems. Organizations can easily design their own workflows or refine one of the workflow templates to customize any journey. The workflows can be optimized easily using A/B testing with the changes being deployed in quick succession.
Ready to start benefiting from BeyondTrust and Ping Identity's latest partnership?
If you would like to learn more about how BeyondTrust and Ping Identity work together to secure identity and privileged access across increasingly complex infrastructures and changing business applications visit: https://www.beyondtrust.com/partners/ping