- One email account for all your sensitive financial information. It should never be used for correspondence or personal communications.
- A second email account for all your correspondence. This would be an address used to communicate with family and friends but never has a credit card or merchant associated with it for any Internet or brick and mortar sales.
- A third email account for all online transactions/purchases that is never used for banks or correspondence.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.