Here at Bomgar, we’re committed to building and maintaining the best remote access software solutions that money can buy. In addition, we’re focused on making sure our customers get the most out of our their Bomgar products! We love to hear each organization’s unique use for Bomgar, and how it helps them stay productive in all day-to-day activities, while still meeting security and compliance requirements. This blog series will give a glimpse into who our customers are, and what they love most about their roles, Bomgar, and more.
Today’s Insider Spotlight:
- What company do you work for?
- Aspen Skiing Company
- What’s your role there?
- Director of Support Services
- What do you like most about your job?
- Helping people
- How long have you been working in technology?
- 18 years
- How long as your organization been using Bomgar?
- 2 years
- What Bomgar solutions/products do you use?
- My team uses Bomgar Remote Support and our security team uses Bomgar Privileged Access
- What’s your favorite Bomgar feature and why?
- There are many, but the one that saves us most frequently is the ability to email a session key (for a remote support session) to someone working off of our network.
- What’s your favorite tech for personal use?
- My phone and the Bluetooth amplifier I installed at my home so we can stream music to our outdoor speakers.
- What are some of your non-work hobbies or activities?
- Mountain biking, motorcycling, hiking, camping and bird hunting.
- What’s your dream vacation?
- Having months off work and being able to travel the country in our camper.
Thanks Rob for sharing a little about yourself with us – stayed tuned for the next Insider Spotlight!