- Understanding the Threat Potential: External Attacks and Privileged Accounts Application
- Responding to the Threat Potential
- Envisioning the Threat Potential: Discovering your Vulnerabilities
- Managing the Threat Potential: Managing Enterprise Passwords and Vulnerabilities
- Monitoring the Threat Potential: Watching Privileged Account Behavior and Threat Analytics
Share this Infographic On Your Site<a href='https://www.beyondtrust.com/blog/gain-control-internal-external-privileged-threats-five-steps/'><img src='/assets/bt/resource-external-attacks-privileged-accounts-infographic.png' alt='External Attacks and Privileged Accounts: 5 Steps to Control the Threat Potential' width='400px' border='0' /></a><span>Please include attribution to BeyondTrust with this graphic.</span>
Sandi Green, Product Marketing Manager, BeyondTrust
Sandi Green is the Product Marketing Manager for PowerBroker Password Safe, PowerBroker for Windows, and PowerBroker Mac at BeyondTrust. She has over 20 years of sales and solutions marketing experience with technology companies that served a variety of industries ranging from life sciences, human capital management, consumer packaged goods and most recently IT security. When she’s not following the latest trends in Cybersecurity, she’s busy following college football and basketball. Follow her on Twitter at @SandiGreen3.