Earlier this month, BeyondTrust rolled out a new customer support portal. This new portal provides a unified experience across all BeyondTrust products and solutions. BeyondTrust customers can now log and track support cases, access helpful information about their BeyondTrust instance, view account information, and more—all from one place.
Our goal is to consistently provide superior support to our customers—wherever they may be across the globe and regardless of which products they are using. Consolidating three separate portals into one unified support platform is a leap forward in streamlining our processes and will allow us to better serve the needs of our customers.
Here are some shortcuts to make your customer journey easier and to give you everything you need to be successful:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login to the BeyondTrust Support Portal
- Call us at the local number listed in the Support Portal
Find Technical Documentation
- Visit beyondtrust.com/docs to view all technical documentation (no login required)
Submit Feature Requests
- Use ideas.beyondtrust.com to submit new feature requests or vote for existing requests
Sign up for training
- Visit beyondtrust.com/services/training for an overview of all our course offerings
Access blogs, webinars, whitepapers and news
- Check out beyondtrust.com/resources for a full content library, including webinars that can earn you CPE credits
Dave Giles, Chief Customer Success Officer
As Senior Vice President of Customer Success, Dave Giles is responsible for making sure customers are wildly successful with BeyondTrust's solutions. Giles has more than 25 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management and Marketing, and Chief Customer Advocate roles. Giles works across the BeyondTrust team to ensure customer needs are at the center of everything BeyondTrust does, and he directly manages the Professional Services, Education, and Technical Support organizations worldwide. Early in his career, Giles developed, delivered, and managed productivity and accounting software in Japan at Apple and Intuit Inc. Prior to BeyondTrust, Giles served as Corporate Customer Advocate for Numara Software and led Product Management and Marketing for BMC Software’s Service Management portfolio. Giles holds bachelor’s degrees in Japanese Language and Economics from Stanford University.