- Multi-tenancy baked into the platform, making it more secure than other cloud based assessment solutions
- User access utilizes Microsoft Live as the trusted authority to login, execute assessments, view reports, and configure the system
- The environment can support multiple identity providers, including cloud synchronized Active Directory for single sign on
- The technology is the first system to use HTML 5 with full support for mobile devices including phones, tablets, and Windows 8.1
- Supports vulnerability and web application vulnerability assessment
- No software or hardware installation required for perimeter based assessments
Morey J. Haber, Chief Security Advisor
Morey J. Haber is the Chief Security Advisor at BeyondTrust. As the Chief Security Advisor, Morey is the lead identity and technical evangelist at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored four books: Privileged Attack Vectors, Asset Attack Vectors, Identity Attack Vectors, and Cloud Attack Vectors. Morey has previously served as BeyondTrust’s Chief Security Officer, Chief Technology, and Vice President of Product Management during his nearly 12 year tenure. In 2020, Morey was elected to the Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Executive Advisory Board, assisting the corporate community with identity security best practices. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the acquisition of eEye Digital Security, where he served as a Product Owner and Solutions Engineer, since 2004. Prior to eEye, he was Beta Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. Morey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.