- Multi-tenancy baked into the platform, making it more secure than other cloud based assessment solutions
- User access utilizes Microsoft Live as the trusted authority to login, execute assessments, view reports, and configure the system
- The environment can support multiple identity providers, including cloud synchronized Active Directory for single sign on
- The technology is the first system to use HTML 5 with full support for mobile devices including phones, tablets, and Windows 8.1
- Supports vulnerability and web application vulnerability assessment
- No software or hardware installation required for perimeter based assessments
Morey J. Haber, Chief Security Officer at BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is the Chief Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored three books: Privileged Attack Vectors, Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. He is a founding member of the industry group Transparency in Cyber, and in 2020 was elected to the Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Executive Advisory Board. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust security and governance for corporate and cloud based solutions and regularly consults for global periodicals and media. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition where he served as a Product Owner and Solutions Engineer since 2004. Prior to eEye, he was Beta Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.