- Multi-tenancy baked into the platform, making it more secure than other cloud based assessment solutions
- User access utilizes Microsoft Live as the trusted authority to login, execute assessments, view reports, and configure the system
- The environment can support multiple identity providers, including cloud synchronized Active Directory for single sign on
- The technology is the first system to use HTML 5 with full support for mobile devices including phones, tablets, and Windows 8.1
- Supports vulnerability and web application vulnerability assessment
- No software or hardware installation required for perimeter based assessments
Morey J. Haber, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored four Apress books: Privileged Attack Vectors (2 Editions), Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. In 2018, Bomgar acquired BeyondTrust and retained the BeyondTrust name. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust strategy for privileged access management and remote access solutions. In 2004, he joined eEye as Director of Security Engineering and was responsible for strategic business discussions and vulnerability management architectures in Fortune 500 clients. Prior to eEye, he was Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. (CA), responsible for new product beta cycles and named customer accounts. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.