New Dashboard and Navigation Menu Improves Ease of UseBeyondInsight 6.4.4 features a new HTML5 dashboard that enables administrators to easily and quickly access the most important areas of BeyondInsight. The items on the dashboard are unique to each user’s role-based access, and enable a user to quickly perform discovery scans, set policy or check out a password. The new dashboard also provides quick access to view assets or generate reports. Please see the screenshot below for a representation of this new dashboard. HTML 5 Dashboard: Unique to each user’s role-based access, the new dashboard provides quick access to view assets or generate reports.[/caption] BeyondInsight 6.4.4 also features a new HTML5 navigation menu that includes an always-present fly-out menu. This new menu enables the user with quick access to all the major areas of the solution. See the screenshot below. Navigation Menu: An always-present fly-out menu enables the user with quick access to all the major areas of the solution. Each of these new enhancements improve the usability of BeyondInsight.
New Single Sign-On for BeyondInsight, Analytics & Reporting, and PowerBroker Password Safe Simplifies AuthenticationWith its new single-sign on page, administrators now only need to authenticate once into BeyondInsight. Based on their role-based access, administrators can now navigate to all areas of the solution after the single authentication. This enhancement simplifies administration.
Analytics & Reporting EnhancementsBeyondInsight 6.4.4 features several reporting enhancements meant to get administrators the analytics they need to make the most informed risk-based decisions, including:
- New Authentication Alert Summary report
- New Authentication Alert by Smart Group
- New PowerBroker for Windows Events by User and Rule report
- Pivot Grid enhancements:
- Optionally enable and export charts
- Pivot on data (swap rows/columns)
- New collapsible filters
- Clarity enhancement: New Clarity PowerBroker Password Safe User Clustering
Additional Platform Enhancements
- CVSS v3 Support: BeyondInsight 6.4.4 adds support for version 3 of the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS v3). BeyondInsight will now provide both CVSS v2 and CVSS v3 results – giving users a clearer and more consistent scoring system.
- Added Support for Windows Server 2016: BeyondInsight can now be installed on Windows Server 2016.