While the trend toward a more mobile and remote workforce has been well underway, the coronavirus crisis has served as the impetus for a seismic shift to remote work. 50% of employees globally are now working remotely from home for at least 2.5 days per week. Remote work confers many benefits – from improved work-life balance to increased flexibility, but right now, it’s also a necessity to slow the transmission of coronavirus. However, even under “normal” times, remote access poses unique security challenges and risks. When you combine remote access with other risks, like BYOD and shadow IT, which are all proliferating at scale right now, you’re creating the perfect petri dish for threat actors to thrive.
Join security expert, pen tester, and renowned speaker, Paula Januszkiewicz, in this webinar for an over-the-shoulder look at the hackers’ perspective on the home office and its many potential weaknesses. Some topics covered will include:
- Technical challenges and security risks of remote work
- How hackers can attack the user's workstation (demo)
- Risks for mobile devices
- Shadow IT to watch out for and the backdoors it can open into your environment
- Attack on the company's resources through user connected through VPN
- Key features of a secure remote access environment
Also, learn how BeyondTrust can enable secure remote access, fast, and make it easy for remote employees to leverage the resources they need to stay productive, even if their devices are still located in the physical office.