Webinar attendees will gain:
- A Linux/Unix security checklist useful in any environment for any sysadmin level
- Steps for securing common Linux/Unix configuration issues
- Know-how for building a secure IAAAA Linux/Unix infrastructure
- Techniques for ensuring Linux/Unix servers stay secure after initial lock-down
- Guidance on selecting technologies to help secure Linux/Unix environments
Whether you’re a Unix/Linux security newcomer, or a veteran, this session will provide you with actionable tips on tools and techniques for locking down your Linux/Unix environment.
Ron Woerner is a noted speaker and writer in the security industry and the Director of the M.S. Cybersecurity program at Bellevue University, an award-winning leader in educating adult learners online and in the classroom. He has 20 years of corporate experience in information technology and security, and he has worked for HDR, TD Ameritrade, ConAgra Foods, Mutual of Omaha, CSG Systems and the State of Nebraska. Ron earned his B.S. in computer science from Michigan State University and his M.S. in information resources management from Syracuse University. He is a Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CHFI, PCI QSA