In 2020, more than 850 vulnerabilities were found in Microsoft products. The OS is full of vulnerabilities – even the newest and most secure Windows 10 that is used on 70.98% of Windows computers as of March 2020. Every day, the AV-TEST Institute registers over 350,000 new malware and potentially unwanted applications (PUA). Traditional cyber security measures are reactive and often require extensive patch management and operational disruption, leaving your organization vulnerable to cyber-attacks. The solution is to shift from a “reactive” to a “proactive” approach to securing your OS environment. But how?
Join this virtual session on to learn about:
- Key findings of the latest “Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report” and six-year trend analysis.
- How COVID-19 has forced CISOs to reconsider their cyber security models to improve operational resilience and security.
- Achieving operational excellence by shifting from a “Reactive” to a “Proactive” Least Privilege security model.
- How to improve your security resilience and mitigate 77%-100% of Microsoft Critical Vulnerabilities.
- Technology Demonstration: Endpoint Privilege Management and SaaS solutions