858 Microsoft vulnerabilities were disclosed last year - a record high. According to the 2020 Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report, 77% of the Critical vulnerabilities could have been mitigated if one simple step had been taken – remove unmanaged admin rights. In fact, most traditional malware can be mitigated by implementing a least-privilege approach.
Join one of the world’s leading professionals in the Windows OS and Security, Sami Laiho, Microsoft MVP and Ethical Hacker, on this insightful webinar as he explores how least privilege, whitelisting, MFA and employee education are the keys to enhancing your organization’s security.
You will also discover:
- Highlights from this year’s Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report
- Why the main entry points for malware are Browsers and Office products, and how the majority of these threats can easily be prevented
- How least privilege can help keep you secure in a world without patching (we’re looking at you Windows 7!)
- Why implementing least privilege is actually much easier than widely perceived, with fast, out-of-the-box deployments and frictionless end-user experiences
- Technology Demonstration: Key features of Endpoint Privilege Management for application control and much more