Provide instant, secure, reliable remote support to end-users and customers—on or off your network—using Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and more. Focus on fixing issues, not fixing connection
Remote Support Features and Capabilities
- Chat Support: Enable live support from your website with Click-to-Chat with real-time escalation to screen sharing and remote control, without ever losing contact with the end user.
- Broad Platform Support: Support and provide support from Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices. Also support legacy devices using RDP, Telnet, SSH, and VNC.
- Granular Permissions and Roles: Granularly manage teams, users, roles, and session permission settings to enforce a least privilege security posture.
- Collaboration: Resolve support incidents faster by easily collaborating with other technicians and defining escalations paths to skilled resources in a cost-effective manner, while improving customer satisfaction.
- Session Recording and Audit Trail: Track team performance as well as log session activity to serve as an audit trail for security, compliance, and training. • Provide Support from Chrome, Firefox, IE, and More: Our HTML5 Web Rep Console lets you offer secure remote support from any browser – no downloads required – to immediately begin fixing issues from anywhere.
- Integrations: Connect seamlessly with ITSM tools like ServiceNow, third-party authentication solutions like Active Directory, and password managers like BeyondTrust Password Safe.
- Customization & Branding: Maintain corporate branding standards and create trust by customizing your support experience, including chat.
- Deployment: Choose from a physical, virtual, or cloud deployment with flexible licensing options and a variety of licensing models.