BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access provides visibility and control over third-party vendor access, as well as internal remote access, enabling organizations to extend access to important assets, but without compromising security.
Privileged Remote Access Features & Capabilities
- Privileged Access Control: Enforce least privilege by giving users the right level of access.
- Monitor Sessions: Control and monitor sessions using standard protocols for RDP, VNC, HTTP/S, and SSH connections.
- Reduce the Attack Surface: Reduce attacks by consolidating the tracking, approval, and auditing of privileged accounts in one place and by creating a single access pathway.
- Integrate with Password Management: Inject credentials directly into servers and systems with just one click, so users never need to know or see plain text credentials.
- Mobile & Web Consoles: Use mobile apps or web-based consoles anytime, anywhere.
- Audit & Compliance: Create audit trails, session forensics, and other reporting features by capturing detailed session data in real-time or post- session review, and provide attestation reports to prove compliance.
“With the addition of Privileged Remote Access, I can more efficiently manage our vendors and support reps as separate entities, but with consistent technology.” Tech Support Manager, Horizon Beverage