Looking for a LogMeIn Rescue alternative? This competitive document outlines some key differences between BeyondTrust (formerly Bomgar) and LogMeIn Rescue that are relevant to enterprise support organizations.
Is LogMeIn Rescue Designed for Enterprise Support Organizations?
Enterprise support organizations have rigorous security and integration requirements. Unfortunately, most competitor comparisons between BeyondTrust and LogMeIn Rescue are written from the perspective of the individual support professional.
In this analysis, we asks, "Which remote support solution meets the requirements of enterprise support organizations?" We compare LogMeIn Rescue to BeyondTrust by evaluating:
- Platform support - We consider how LogMeIn Rescue handles multiple operating systems for both the client and the support rep
- Security - We look at everything from the SaaS architecture used by LogMeIn Rescue to permissions and audit trail
- Integration - We ask how well LogMeIn Rescue integrates with the ITSM and CRM solutions commonly used in the enterprise
- Cost - We help you see beyond the initial purchase to evaluate licensing and total cost of ownership
- Speed of development - We ask whether LogMeIn Rescue is geared to meet the development requirements of the enterprise