– New agreement expands partnership network in APJ region, with new regional value-added distributor creating opportunities to support channel partners, system integrators and joint customers in Thailand
– The BeyondTrust Malware Threat Report report explored the 58 techniques in the MITRE ATT&ACK Framework lists for Cobalt Strike threat emulation software, using Privilege Management for Windows, against 150 current malware strains.
– BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), today announced the hire of Marc Maiffret as Chief Technology Officer and appointment of Morey Haber as Chief Security Officer, further expanding and strengthening the company’s security leadership.
– Clearlake joins existing investor Francisco Partners, a leading global investment firm that specializes in partnering with technology businesses, which acquired BeyondTrust in 2018 and has helped the Company expand its product offerings and extend its global reach.
– With the new version BeyondTrust wants to speed vendor onboarding, enable secure access to Raspberry Pi, and extend RDP capabilities. The enterprise solution offers the necessary control, management, and audit functionality enabling remote privileged access by authorized employees, contractors, suppliers and vendors, without compromising security or requiring a virtual private network (VPN).
– In this episode, Mike Fuson continues to discuss the various features of BeyondTrust Remote Access. Using Jump Host as a gateway you can route all remote connections through a jump host and thereby eliminate direct connections between end-user machines and target resources.
– “Penetration testing (or “pen testing”) must account for remote workers. To be effective, it must probe everywhere corporate traffic goes, but as we have just seen, this may now include personal machines and third-party equipment.