– With the new version BeyondTrust wants to speed vendor onboarding, enable secure access to Raspberry Pi, and extend RDP capabilities. The enterprise solution offers the necessary control, management, and audit functionality enabling remote privileged access by authorized employees, contractors, suppliers and vendors, without compromising security or requiring a virtual private network (VPN).
– In this episode, Mike Fuson continues to discuss the various features of BeyondTrust Remote Access. Using Jump Host as a gateway you can route all remote connections through a jump host and thereby eliminate direct connections between end-user machines and target resources.
– “Penetration testing (or “pen testing”) must account for remote workers. To be effective, it must probe everywhere corporate traffic goes, but as we have just seen, this may now include personal machines and third-party equipment.
– The good news is that with a good background in security and a good knowledge of the defense in depth approach, adopting a mindset based on the Zero Trust or ZTA (Zero Trust Architecture) should not pose a problem.
– According to a report, the total number of vulnerabilities in Microsoft products reached 1,268 in 2020 - an increase of 181 percent in five years. Which products offer the biggest opportunities for hackers? The numbers are based on BeyondTrust's Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report 2021.
– In a world of stolen identities, phished passwords, and deep fakes, simply trusting users and systems is not enough. The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management platform enables trusted access that is monitored, managed, secured, and just-in-time… protecting your business so it can run fast.
– The BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management portfolio provides visibility and control over all privileged accounts and users to simplify deployments, reduce costs, improve usability and reduce privilege risks. Privileged Remote Access allows customers to secure, manage and audit vendor and internal remote privileged access without a VPN.