– Atlanta, GA – December 4, 2019 – BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), has announced the expansion of its C-Suite to include Carl Helle as Chief Revenue Officer and Mark Rankin as Chief Human Resources Officer. Both Helle and Rankin will report to CEO Matt Dircks.
– Given how lucrative and vital finance companies are to the UK economy, it’s no surprise that cyber criminals are trying their luck at infiltrating these organisations, stealing sensitive information, and causing havoc.
– Keep an open mind toward the acceptance of new technologies, methodologies & workflows to accomplish cyber-security best practices: MDM, leveraging cloud, monitoring data & workflows to prevent a breach.
– Just because you’ve invested in a smartphone that isn’t exposed to quite the same degree of malware and exploit issues as an Android device, that doesn’t mean you can safely ignore good practice when it comes to iPhone security. This is why I’ve asked 12 security experts to share their knowledge as far as keeping your iPhone secure is concerned. Here are their 26 tips to help you do just that.
– We regularly read headlines about how employees are the biggest threat to company data, in fact, recent research found that 64% of organisations believe that they’ve likely had either a direct or indirect breach due to employee access in the last 12 months, and that 52% of businesses are very or fairly concerned about sabotage from a former employee. Take Tesla for example, who admitted to being a victim of a data leak due to an unhappy employee, who made changes to company source code and exported gigabytes of proprietary data to unknown third parties.
– With more than 20 years of IT industry experience, Morey Haber serves as the CTO and CISO for BeyondTrust. He joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition and currently oversees solutions for privileged account management.
– Brought by Enterprise Adviser and powered by BeyondTrust, 'PAM: the critical missing piece in your security strategy' roundtable was held successfully on 4th September at The Address Boulevard, Dubai.
– "What is often overlooked is the potential sensitivity and security of recorded sessions, just like having cameras in your home. This is similar to the security of preventing an over-the-shoulder attack from occurring in the first place. The access needs to be restricted."