– Fast-growing South African cyber security specialist, Obscure Technologies, today announced that it has signed a distribution agreement with BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, for the distribution of its entire portfolio in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region.
– CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has awarded BeyondTrust with a prestigious 5-star rating in its 2023 Partner Program Guide. This news follows BeyondTrust being named to CRN’s Security 100 list, recognizing leading IT channel security leaders.
– BeyondTrust has released the 2023 Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report. This report is the 10th anniversary edition and covers a decade of vulnerability insights, providing valuable information to help organizations see into the past, present, and future of the Microsoft vulnerability landscape.
– Microsoft Azure customers worldwide now gain access to BeyondTrust Password Safe and Privilege Management for Windows & Mac to take advantage of the scalability, reliability and agility of Azure to drive application development and shape business strategies.
– This article on Australia’s pending Privacy Act Reform includes comment from Scott Hesford who suggests that Australia may not need to write an entirely fresh collection of legally binding cybersecurity requirements for holding Personally Identifiable Information but we do need to ensure that we’re holding that data under the appropriate settings in accordance with recognised strategies such as the ASD Essential Eight.
– Trellix is gearing up for an aggressive assault on an expanding cyber security opportunity, combining market heritage with blank canvas flexibility as the new-look vendor builds an army of channel partners across the region.
– BeyondTrust has announced record recurring growth in 2022 and continued innovation through expansion of its identity security platform, acquisition of new customers, and delivery of exceptional customer and employee experiences.